The Office of Academic Support is committed to empowering Master Tattoo Institute’s students with the skills to achieve their academic goals and develop lifelong learning skills. MTI’s caring and supportive staff is dedicated to providing quality guidance, counseling and advocacy services to the students at Master Tattoo Institute.
GOALS OF THE ACADEMIC SUPPORT OFFICE
- To open clear and concise lines of communication between the OASA and faculty to better serve the needs of the student.
- To monitor students progress and assist them in achieving academic success.
- To provide students with resources and strategies that will assist them in their studies.
- To develop a sense of community amongst the students and faculty.
- OASA provides academic support, coordinates peer tutoring, and advises students with varied academic needs.